- We are an independent cat rescue group based on the Isle of Arran.
- We rescue stray, abandoned & unwanted cats/ kittens and find homes for them both on and off the island.
- We do help owners find new homes for their cats but we ask that you ensure your cat is already fully vaccinated, neutered and microchipped as the priority for the rescue funds is to help the cats with no existing owners. It is also to ensure that we continue to promote good cat welfare standards.
- We also carry out trap, neuter and return for feral cats. Feral kittens are fostered and socialised ready for new homes.
- We carry out home checks on all potential homes. We also do follow up checks afterwards.
- We are open and honest about information or issues a cat may have and that
we are aware of – they are living beings and we may not know everything
from their time before us or may not have a full history.
- We offer advice on cat welfare but always suggest that if you are concerned about a cat's health that you contact your local vet.